1. Promote more effectively to boost membership. Collect contactinformation with mobile keywords and online sign-up pages so you can send interested people mobile coupons and special deals forsigning up with your gym. Post frequent updates on Facebook and Twitter with pictures of top-of-the-line equipment, new fitness classes, and upgraded amenities to entice new members.
2. Active members mean prolonged memberships. Send appointment
reminders to have members show up for their training sessions on
time, and send weekly email newsletters to outline training schedules.
You can even send eCard invitations to attract members to attend
new workout classes and test out new equipment
3. Members want to stay in the loop. Update and inform them with
detailed email newsletters and by posting on Facebook and Twitter
about extended pool and sauna hours, new exercise equipment, new
team of personal trainers, and classes available for that day. Set
yourself apart from your competition by sending members daily
health and wellness tips with the shuffle responder.
4. Boost revenue by promoting refer-a-friend deals, personal training
discounts, and sales on gym merchandise by sending SMS and email
blasts, and posting on social media.
5. All-in-One Marketing handles all of your messaging and marketing
needs on a single platform for one low price. You don’t need to spend
time, money, and energy learning multiple new software and paying
To put your mind at ease, All-in-One Marketing comes with the
– Online tutorial videos